For a recipe that comes together from pan to plate in just under 30 min with any available ingredients, Vegetable Jalfrezi is surprisingly “Gourmet”. It is also wholesome and an ideal way to camouflage those vegetables which usually make your kids/family frown.
10 Minutes • Serves 3
- 2 cups cubed zucchini
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (green/red/yellow)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sliced spring onions (scallions)
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Jhal Frazie
- Sauté zucchini on medium-heat in a pan with oil, until golden brown
- Add bell peppers and sauté till caramelized
- Reduce to medium heat, add Thiru’s Jhal Frazie sauce & water.
- Stir regularly until fully boiled & reduced
- Garnish with spring onion & serve
Substitute tofu or mushroom instead of zucchini