Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush with olive oil. Mix rice vinegar, chile oil and salt together in a medium bowl.
10 Minutes • Serves 3
- 1 ½ cup of blanched mix vegetables
- 1 tomato - cubed
- 1 onion - diced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Madras Curry
- Sautee onion with oil & tomatoes on medium heat
- Empty Thiru’s Madras curry & vegetables and simmer regularly
- Once boiling, add coconut milk
- Simmer & stir, until fully blended
- Garnish with cilantro & serve
Substitute diced firm tofu instead of potatoes.