Pan fried whole shrimp in egg batter Picture of pan fried whole shrimp in egg batter.
20 Minutes • Serves 4
- 2 cups of shrimp (tail-on optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Mullugtwanny Soup
- Empty the Mullugtwanny soup, add water and simmer on medium heat.
- Once boiling, add the shrimp & rice, reduce heat and cover up - stir frequently.
- Once boiling, add coconut milk & cilantro - keep open & stir until smooth consistency.
- Garnish with cilantro & serve.
Substitute your choice of scallops or lobster instead of shrimp.