Lamb, Tomato and Barley Soup - A hearty, rich and delicious soup with tender chunks of lamb, barley, sliced mushrooms and diced tomatoes.
20 Minutes • Serves 4
- 1 ½ lbs of lamb (cubes)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Thakkali Soup
- In a deep pan (pot) on high heat, add oil and lamb - stir thoroughly, so lamb is fully charred
- Reduce to medium heat, and empty thakkali soup into the pot, cover & simmer.
- Once fully boiled, add in coconut milk and stir frequently.
- When lamb is fully cooked, serve with a side of steamed rice.
Substitute your choice of fish or shrimp instead of Lamb.