Wash the meat and marinate with turmeric, red chilli powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, lime juice, garlic-ginger paste and 1 tsp salt for at least half an hour. ... Toss in the whole spices - cardamom, red chillies, cinnamon, pepper corns and 1 tsp salt.
15 Minutes • Serves 3
- 1 ½ cup cubed boneless lamb (your favourite cut)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Jhal Frazie
- Empty Thiru’s Ala Goa sauce in a pan
- Add lamb & water, simmer on medium heat and cover (stir frequently)
- Once lamb is fully cooked, uncover stir and simmer until gravy is fully reduced
- Add spring onions, simmer & serve hot
Substitute your choice of meat (boneless) instead of lamb.