This Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala is composed of a healthy sauce that's full of spice, very bold in flavor, rich, and creamy!
10 Minutes • Serves 3
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets (boiled)
- ½ - 1 cup bell peppers (green/red/yellow)
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Tikka Masala
- Add the cauliflower in a pan tikka masala sauce & water
- Simmer in medium heat, cover with with lid.
- Once cauliflower is fully cooked, add peppers and cook in high heat.
- Once sauce is boiling, reduce heat and add the milk.
- Stir until sauce is fully mixed & reduced - serve hot!
Substitute firm tofu & potatoes instead of potatoes.