Chicken tikka masala is a dish of chunks of roasted marinated chicken in a spiced curry sauce. The sauce is usually creamy and orange-coloured.
10 Minutes • Serves 3
- 2 cups cubed boneless chicken (breast or thighs)
- 1 cup milk or yogurt
- 2 table spoon cream
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Tikka Masala
- Empty Thiru’s Tikka Masala into a pan & cook in medium heat
- Stir in chicken & milk/yogurt, and simmer
- Once chicken if fully cooked, add cream to finish
- Serve hot & fresh
Substitute your choice of meat (boneless) instead of chicken.