Madras curry or Madras sauce is a fairly hot curry sauce, red in colour and with heavy use of chili powder. Yoghurt is often used to take away some or all of the heat.
10 Minutes • Serves 3
- 2 cups of diced boneless chicken (breast or thighs)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Curry Madras
- Empty Thiru’s Curry Madras in a pan
- Add in chicken and water, simmer in medium heat and stir regularly
- When chicken is half cooked, add tomatoes & cilantro
- After gravy is reduced, top-off with cilantro as garnish & serve
Substitute your choice of fish or shrimp instead of chicken.