- 1 ½ lbs of chicken thighs (bone-in or boneless cubes)
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Sambar Soup
- In a deep pan (pot) on high heat, add oil and chicken - stir thoroughly, so chicken is fully grilled
- Empty the Sambar into the pan and add water and cover up - simmer in medium-high heat.
- Once fully boiled, add tomatoes & spinach
- Uncover & stir until sambar is reduced and chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with a side of steamed rice.
Substitute your choice of fish or shrimp instead of chicken.