Chana masala, also known as channay, chole masala, chole or chholay, is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The main ingredient is a variety of chickpea called chana or kala chana. They are twice the diameter of typical chickpeas with a stronger flavour and firmer texture even after being cooked.
10 Minutes • Serves 3
- 2 cup boiled chick-peas
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Curry Madras
- Empty Thiru’s Curry Madras in a pan & simmer
- Add boiled chickpea, with water and turn to high
- Once fully boiled, add tomatoes & cilantro, stir regularly
- When the gravy is fully reduced, serve fresh
Substitute potatoes or mixed veggies instead of potatoes.