Whisk the vinegar, garlic paste, ginger paste, yogurt, salt, black pepper, and red pepper together in a mixing bowl.
15 Minutes • Serves 3
- 2 cups of diced beef
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Jar Thiru’s Vindaloo curry
- Empty Thiru’s Vindaloo in a pan, add beef, water & cook on high (add cover)
- Once boiling, remove cover reduce heat (medium) and add in potatoes
- Stir and simmer until gravy is fully reduced
- Add cilantro as garnish & serve
Substitute your choice of red meat (boneless) instead of beef. The vindaloo sauce blends well with red meat!